Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Beefybal Fri May 09, 2008 5:39 pm

1.) Name / Class
Beefyball/Mage

2.) Spec
Fire IV (2/48/11)

3.) Armory Profile Link

4.) State your experience in raids.
Kara, Grulls, SSC, Mount Hyjal, TK. In its relatively short lifespan, AOE has made some progression in these raid instances. Since its demise raids no longer are run. (yes, not even kara). Though i have raided these instances i believe that there is always more to learn. In AOE tradition, in raids, expect me to be the player that does what he is assigned to do and does it well after parking his ego at the door.

5.) Do you have a previous guild? If so, why do you leave that guild?
I was one of the founders of AOE and currently am officer. My good friends Warlocksan who was the GM and Cowlypaladin (Raid Leader) have both left the game for good to devote more time to their two little boys. I stay on to bid farewell to the members who now leave us slowly for other guilds to raid as AOE now is a pure casual guild and will not raid anymore.

I have searched for alternate Aussie guilds but most raiding times are far too early or late for me. By the time I get back from work it normally is close to 7:30ish PM MY/SG/perth. Hence, pinnacle's raiding times are great for me.

6.) Available time to join us for raiding
I am based in Malaysia and hence share the same time zone as SG/Perth. Your raiding times are great. You can reach me in game on my main Beefyball or Priestyball.

Beefybal

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by rodimus Fri May 09, 2008 6:41 pm

From what I see, your talent is a pve talent build and your grears are all good. I think that it may be helpful for us to attempt LV. I hope that our officer will invite you to our guild.
(I am not the one to decide it though.)

rodimus

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by betrina Fri May 09, 2008 8:11 pm

lol rodi u too modest..of coz u could make decision Razz hehe. Anyway feel free to look for me or Shif online.

Ermm u mentioned u hv a priest? Is she a shadow priest coz currently we are in need of more SP lol
betrina
betrina
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by B Mon May 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Thank you for the interesting conversation we had a couple of days ago. I have considered your raid times and have decided that at this juncture my real life responsibilities may not allow me the luxury to raid to the frequency you described. Please withdraw my application for the time being. I will probably reapply on a later date when these matters are setttled. My apologies for the inconvenience caused.

B

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down