Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Mage Application

5 posters

Go down

70 Mage Application Empty 70 Mage Application

Post by New Appl Sun May 25, 2008 1:50 am

I am a 70 frost mage from Muradin, moving to proudmore, and i am already looking for a great guild on this new server.
I am a frost mage at the moment but i am considering changing to raid fire spec. My armory link is here:

I am experienced in Kara, Mag's Lair and Gruuls.
I am good -real life- friend of Mallues, the pally, in your guild. I saw him raiding Mt Hyjal and Zul'Aman so fast and easy the past few nights and he convinced me to move server to join him. I was hoping i could get into your guild and raid with you guys!
I can raid at the same times Mallues raids. I am not sure what that is at ur server time but i am pretty sure its the right time.
I look forward to raiding with you guys. Smile

New Appl

Back to top Go down

70 Mage Application Empty 70 Mage Application

Post by new appl Sun May 25, 2008 1:55 am

--the link didnt show up in the post. sorry ^^

new appl

Back to top Go down

70 Mage Application Empty lmao

Post by unholistic Sun May 25, 2008 2:08 am

lmao, hi magno. I guess thats you haha

unholistic

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Back to top Go down

70 Mage Application Empty Re: 70 Mage Application

Post by rodimus Sun May 25, 2008 11:28 am

Please use the format which in mentioned in forum. We would like to know more about you.
Thank you.

rodimus

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

70 Mage Application Empty 70 mage application

Post by Magno Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:49 am

Hey, sorry i didnt apply correct format. Smile

Here is the stuff i missed out:

My character name is Magno.
Search me up on the armory, Server: Muradin Battlegroup: Vengeance Guild: Caffienated.

I am willing to change my spec to anything in which your experienced mages suggest best for raiding. Because i am specced for pvp right now.

I am leaving my previous guild beacuse we cant down the 25 mans well enough, kara is 4 and a half hours, and the guild raid leaders are very un reasonable i think. I even notice it when they are un reasonable to other players, not only me. I am looking forward to raid with a serious raiding guild and i am willing to help out with any alts or people who need some help. Smile

I raid during the same time as Gnomified, Noui and mallues who are my real life friends. We are currently in singapore and i raid during singapore time.

Magno

Back to top Go down

Post by betrina Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:09 pm

Lately...guild has an overflow of mages >.<

Do you have an epic lock by any chance?
betrina
betrina
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:48 pm

Bump. Talked to the app yesterday, and he seems like a nice guy.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Oneko

Last I check, his gear improved tremendously since the last time I armory on him and he has all the required reputation enchants.

Oneko, just need to be fair to you and let you know the situation. Currently, we have an overflow of mage. Raiding mage on standby is Burel, Sorrix and soon to be you, since you expressed the desire to raid with us Smile.

We may have one mage slot opening very soon, since one of our raiding mage will be going oversea and may or may not be able to raid with us soon.
I'll add you to my friend list, and when we have a slot for 10 man karazhan, I'll try to get you guys in =)

As for guild invites, let us trial you for a while before extending guild invite to u =)

Is that ok with you?

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Haloangel Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:43 pm

As this is being discussed ingame now. This application will be locked and moved to Old Application.
Haloangel
Haloangel

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down