Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brooki Elemental Shaman Application

Go down

Brooki Elemental Shaman Application Empty Brooki Elemental Shaman Application

Post by Brooki Tue May 20, 2008 6:56 pm

Hey guys

Applying as I have grouped with lots of your guildies most notably Mallues and Unholistic.

I am currently a 1100 spell damage elemental shaman upgrading gear daily from heroic badge rewards and Karazhan/ Gruuls when possible.

Mallues has told me about your raid times which fit perfectly if a space ever becomes available.

the guild sounds like a friendly hard working place which i believe would suit me perfectly.

If you would like to chat or get to know me better feel free to whisper me whenever I am online:)

If you would like to know more please let me know

Cheers

Brooki

Brooki

Back to top Go down

Brooki Elemental Shaman Application Empty Answers to your questions from sticky

Post by Brooki Tue May 20, 2008 8:16 pm

1.) Name / Class - Brooki / Elemental Shaman
2.) Spec (Etc. 10/48/3) - 41/0/20
3.) Armory Profile Link -
4.) State your experience in raids. - Ok dont hold it against me but before I made this character i had 4 other 70's on horde. Holy pally fire mage shadow priest and fury warrior. I have had experience in Kara Gruuls Tempest keep and SSC. SSC 4/6 TK 1/4 full clears of Gruul Karazhan and magtheridon.
5.) Do you have a previous guild? If so, why do you leave that guild? My previous guild was called Rush - I co-founded it two weeks ago and was jsut made up of 5 friends for a bit of fun. My character is only 2 months old and had no previous guilds before 70.
6.) Available time to join us for raiding - If a raid spot becomes available 4am server time is perfect for me as that is 7pm here where I am:) All days suit.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application:) hope to hear from you in game soon

Brooki

Back to top Go down