Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post by Verteska Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:47 pm

Not really sure if this is how I post apps here but here we go...

Verteska - lvl 70 Druid

Spec: 0/50/11 as a tank &
Spec: 0/53/8 as Balance
I am Balance Monday-Friday and respec as tank Fridaynight- Sunday.
So Im not sure what Armor I will have when you look at me in the armory but if you care to see my tanking gear just send me a whisper. My tanking gear is ten times better than my balance gear atm. Smile

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Verteska

My raid experience: I've lead Karah runs on my old server and recently have ran and completed Gruuls and a little of SSC including Lurker and Morrogrim* (spelling). I have never stepped foot in ZA, BT, MH but would like to someday. Smile

Guild Status: I am currently in a guild because I made friends with a few people when pugging a dungeon. Though they are really nice I cannot make their raid time because they run too late for me. Before this I was in AOE guild but their DKP system was... in my opinion... unfair and never going to change. So rather than make a fuss in their guild I chose to leave. Before AOE I was on the Echo Isles server where my husband and I lead our own guild for the past 2 years. Heros of the Night and its strong enough now they don't need us anymore. Here's the site if ever you wish to look at it.

www.herosofthenight.com

My availability for raids: Friday-Sunday are my best raiding times, but throughout the week its tough for me to raid but it depends on my husbands schedule. Thus the reason I'm usually a tank on the weekends Smile

There you have it. I hope to be a part of your guild.
P.S.
My husband my also be interested to join
lvl 70 Shamman healer 1934 healing bonus.
If you need one that is. His name is Valeck.

Verteska

Back to top Go down