Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest

4 posters

Go down

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest Empty Application to the guild - Shadow Priest

Post by Fioramun Sun May 11, 2008 11:08 pm

1.) Name / Class
Fioramune / Priest

2.) Spec
Shadow (14/0/47)

3.) Armory Profile Link
* Just in case the armory shows my PvP gear/ Mount items, I am cap with spell hit and have about 1.2k shadow spell dmg unbuffed.

4.) State your experience in raids.
I have raided with my previous guilds in Karazhan, Magtheridon's Lair and Gruul's Lair. I have finished all the bosses for KZ, Mags and Gruuls, and have stepped into TK and SSC before, but have not started any bosses. Although I have not really started on TK and SSC, I have already read up on the bosses and do have knowledge in the different approaches required.

5.) Do you have a previous guild? If so, why do you leave that guild?
Yes. My previous guild got disbanded as the GM transfered realms, my present guild, does not entirely suit my timings. Currently, this present guild, to my opinion, has not settled out with the guild on attendance and they are not really good in raiding either. Thus, I am seeking guilds which suit my timings. I was introduced to this guild by a friend, at the same time, a member of this guild.

6.) Available time to join us for raiding
I am from Singapore, and I also know that this guild is mostly from Singapore as well. I have checked with a guild member on the raid timings, which i was told was 8.15pm Singapore time.

7.) Other general comments
I intend to change my name when I xfer over, just for your info. I will be dedicated to the guild, and it seems that the only day i can't raid is on Friday, which i heard u dont raid on fridays.

Fioramun

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest Empty sorry did not link armory

Post by Fioramun Sun May 11, 2008 11:16 pm

Fioramun

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest Empty erm.. lol

Post by Fioramun Sun May 11, 2008 11:18 pm

lol isit just me or can i not see the link i posted?

Fioramun

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest Empty sorry for posting so many times :/

Post by fioramun Sun May 11, 2008 11:22 pm

:/ anyway I can't seem to be able to see the link, i tried an hyperlink and a direct copy and paste, both din work.
well you can find me on armory
Name : Fioramune lvl 70 Shadow spec priest
Realm : Muradin

and an edit:
I have done the first 4 bosses in Zul'aman already too

Sorry for the inconvenience caused :/
Fioramune

fioramun

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Application to the guild - Shadow Priest

Post by betrina Mon May 12, 2008 12:32 am

Hi

U may create a lvl 1 toon in PM. Juz pst Shif or myself and we would discuss further.

Thx
betrina
betrina
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild - Shadow Priest Empty Re: Application to the guild - Shadow Priest

Post by Caslina Mon May 12, 2008 11:07 am

Yay! Another priest to join my Dark Side!
Finally i can make my own SP channel muahahahaha! No more lonely Laughing

- Cas

Linking Fioramune's armoury for her:

http://armorylite.com/us/Muradin/Fioramune

Last edited by Caslina on Mon May 12, 2008 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Caslina
Caslina

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rodimus Mon May 12, 2008 11:08 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Muradin&n=Fioramune

Hope it may help to show your item in armory.

rodimus

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by betrina Mon May 12, 2008 11:10 am

[quote="Fioramun"]
* Just in case the armory shows my PvP gear/ Mount items, I am cap with spell hit and have about 1.2k shadow spell dmg unbuffed.

Wat is Mount items btw?

Issit Mount Hyjah items?
betrina
betrina
Admin

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lync Mon May 12, 2008 3:27 pm

Very nice app Smile

Anyway to post links, you are required to post at least 5times on this forums...don't ask why, the powers that be (and I think it's a gnome) decided on this bit of wisdom.

On a serious note, pls get in touch with us (Betrina or Shif) through a lvl one alt.

Thanks.
lync
lync

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down