Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singapore Mage

3 posters

Go down

Singapore Mage Empty Singapore Mage

Post by Sorrik Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Hi...My char nick is Sorrix and is a 70 Mage

Currently just respecc to 40/0/21 as i prefer more for raiding than pvp

This is my armoury profile
Hope able to tell u more of wad i am now..
Did Kara with full clears many times and cleared Gruuls. Did ZA but managed onli till Hex Lord due to time issue from the members.
Regarding my guild is kinda complicated cause did a full guild move and merger.However currently with Dedicated but feel tat the raiding time is so much different compared to mine(I am from singapore) and even labelled late night social player.Did most of my gearing through pugs
Regarding the timing i am mostly avaiable on weekends and weekdays after 6pm singapore time but may change due to work(currently still in the SAF)

Really hope able to join this guild and raid together more often...would do my best to contribute whatever i can too.Btw...My girlfriend is a holy priest can could ask her to join if u guys need a healer too..

Sorrik

Back to top Go down

Singapore Mage Empty Re: Singapore Mage

Post by Landjuice Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:49 pm

You could ask your girlfriend to post her apps here Smile

1.) May i know when would u be starting work
2.) How much level of commitment are u able to put now?
3.) How much level of commitment are u able to put after work?

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:51 pm

btw, our mage rank are really full at the moment. May i know if you have other alternates?

Landjuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Singapore Mage Empty Singapore mage

Post by Sorrik Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:44 am

Regarding to answer about my work...my work is the SAF..i am a regular..lol...regarding about my girlfriend..she is currently gearing up at the moment...and i have onli a level 32 shammy alt....=(

Sorrik

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Have looked through your armory and I think you have done tons of heroics, which is very very good! Gear wise, it's almost there considering you're unable to go 25 man instance Smile

Would like you to be aware before august, it may be rather hard for you to get any 25 man raid slot for the time being. One of our mages will be going oversea in august for quite a long period of time. Maybe we could even get you in our raids before that, but no promises Razz

Slight comment regarding 40/0/21 spec though
- Try to get at least 3 points (some put 5) in arcane focus instead of arcane missile, since arcane blast will be the spells you'll be using most of the time
- 126 Hit Rating is sufficient if you have 3 points in arcane focus. If you have 5 points, 76 hit rating enough (Though frostbolt will suffer from 3% less hit rating)
- You'll have to spam chain drink super mana pot to produce good amount of dps

It is also viable for you to go fire spec (10/48/3 or 2/48/11, depends if you go oom a lot) since you do not have serpent coil braid or 2 piece tier 5. Really depends on your playstyle and preference though. Just like you to know the options available to you Wink

I am ok with inviting you into the guild. Rodi, u ok with it?

Meanwhile, please prepare the following for 25 man raidings. (Of course you don't have to do all at once.. take your time...)
- Download necessary raiding mods.
- If you're going to remain arcane spec, I would recommend using T4 helm if you have it.
- Read up on all the boss fights in Mount Hyjal
- Read up on all boss fights in Black Temple for "Warlock, Supremus, Akama, Teron Gorefiend, Bloodboil".
- Try the flash simulator for Teron Gorefiend.
- Continually upgrade your gear by getting more badges gear (Etc sword)

PST when you are free to download the mods and try the simulator. I'll refer to you

How much +heal does your gf have? Do apply to us once your gf have sufficient gear Razz

Landjuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rodimus Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:59 pm

I don't mind too. Gear and experience ppl is good to raid. Also able to attend raid is a big plus.

rodimus

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrik Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:39 pm

Yeah no problem...i am still experimenting with my specs as i just changed my spec...will try to fire spec 1 fine day but need a guide line how which to add...regarding about the raids i will spend time to read up about the bosses involved and will work hard man...my gf is currently gearing her up at the moment and she has 1.3k healing unbuff at the moment...thanks for the effort guys... cya soon...good nitez

Sorrik

Back to top Go down

Post by rodimus Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:02 pm

It seems that we will have 1 more raiding couple very soon. Cheers.!!!!!!!!

rodimus

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:06 pm

One very important question.

We usually raid till around 1130pm singapore time.

We raid everyday except friday and tuesday.

How much are you able to commit? When do you have to sleep?

Landjuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sorrik Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:23 pm

Regarding the timing would really prefer 9.30 or 10pm...cause if start at 11.30 normally it would take till 12 to really start and by the time it ends...i really have no time to sleep for work....

Sorrik

Back to top Go down

Post by Losaris Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:41 pm

Err,

Actually LJ meant that it starts at 8+ and ends at around 11+. Not start at 11+. lol

Losaris

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down