Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minter--70 Pally Tank

3 posters

Go down

Minter--70 Pally Tank Empty Minter--70 Pally Tank

Post by Minter Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:38 pm

1.) Minter / Pally Tank
2.) 0/47/14
3.) As a hunter on horde side I have completed Kara, Gruul/Mag. 5/6 in SSC, 3/4 in TK, 2/5 in MH, and killed 1 boss in BT. I have raided SSC/TK with my pally with a guild for fun to help them learn the fights.
4.) The guild I am in is "Who Cares", it is my guild, only my wife, my uncle and I are in it with a bunch of alts. I wish to join pinnacle cuz you guys raid at a good time for me.
5.) I can make pretty much every raid you guys have scheduled, if you do some spur of the moment raids, I might miss some of them since it is early in the morning.
6.) 14.8k health unbuffed, 16.8k armor, 496 def., 23% dodge, 22% block, 16% parry, 325 spell damage. All unbuffed stats.
7.) Every once and awhile I can respec to holy, but healing is not fun for me, would like to just play a tank.
8.) I have lots of alts, 70 spriest, 65 mage, 59 shm, 59 hunter, 70 warlock. Working on others also but they are still in the 30's.
9.) I am from MN, you guys start raiding at 5am server time which is 7am for me. It forces me to get up in the morning which is good.

Something about me, I am married and have a son. I work at home and take care of my son during the day. As you can see I have lots of alts, so I spend a good amount of time playing the game. I am also in beta with my wife. So far it looks good and is pretty fun. Looking forward to meeting you guys and hopefully killing stuff together.

Minter

Minter

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Minter--70 Pally Tank Empty Re: Minter--70 Pally Tank

Post by Landjuice Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:48 am

Hi!

As spoken, we might be able to consider one more tankadin, but tbh, there would be more raid slots for other classes.

Just wondering, would you ever consider applying to our guild as a shadow priest?

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Vandar Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:01 am

I'm wondering if you have any healing gear to help out with healing if we ever needed you in a pinch. Also, do you use the mod Pallypower?? One thing that irritates me more is people in raid begging for buffs over and over again.

Where in Minnesota are you from?? I have a ton of family in and around the Twin City area.
Vandar
Vandar

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down