Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality

2 posters

Go down

70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality Empty 70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality

Post by Grimjow Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:05 am

1.) Name / Class : Grimjow / Warrior
2.) Spec : Fury 17/44/0 (MS 33/28/0) (Prot 8/5/48)
3.) State your experience in raids : Gruul, Kara, Mags, SSC, MH, BT 1/9
4.) Do you have a previous guild? If so, why do you leave that guild?
Currently in Empyrean. Kinda sicked of being in there with all my close friends sort of quitting wow. I'm into guild progression. Would like to see further in end game raids. Talked to Elfner and Betrina and to Landjuice more recently about filling a raid spot (Fury or MS) if needed. Promise to not loot for gear if not in guild, treating more like a trial.
5.) Available time to join us for raiding : Most of the nights which Pinnacle is raiding
6.) Character Stats : No point boasting here. Just armory me or gear check me when see me around.

A little bit about myself.
Name : David (Singaporean)
Game Time : Less than 1 year
RL Friends in Pinnacle : Sorrix Calania (They didnt ask me to join Pinnacle btw. oops)
Work : Navy (Government)
Grimjow Gear : Most of the time in T4 for farming and dailies. Raid gear in some leather pieces. Afew T6 like gear. MS weapon Gorehowl/S1 2h Sword. Prot Gear not enough to go SSC.
Geamplay : My DPS gear is more or less done. Upgrades will be from raids. So usually i'm prot spec for weekdays and dps (mostly fury) during weekend raids. Used to be MS for a long time until decided to switch to fury to see the difference in output and glad that i'm more comfortable in fury spec now.
Honest facts : I like to be honest. I'm not here to app for guild directly. Neither am i here to steal a raid spot. Just willing to come in to help Pinnacle when needed and does not clash with my current raiding schedule also. Told Landjuice to treat it more like a trial for me as i feel its just not right for a newbie to just come into 25man without being trialed.

Grimjow

Back to top Go down

70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality Empty Re: 70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality

Post by Landjuice Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:21 am

Have talked to Grimjow for a while and understood the situation he mentioned.

As discussed, raid slot will always be prioritised for guildie. However if we are lack of players logged on, we do invite trials Smile

Thanks for applying here and being upfront with your apps. Really appreciate all honesty Smile

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality Empty Re: 70 Fury Warrior Casual App -Formality

Post by Haloangel Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:44 pm

Will be locked and move to old applications
Haloangel
Haloangel

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down