Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :)

+4
lync
Lietren
Landjuice
Napier
8 posters

Go down

70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :) Empty 70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :)

Post by Ride Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:04 am

1.) Name / Class
Ridethewake Nightelf Beast Master Hunter

2.) Spec (Etc. 10/48/3) etc etc
41/20/0

3.) State your experience in raids.
Full kara, Gruul, Mag's, Lurker, VR

4.) Do you have a previous guild? If so, why do you leave that guild?
Was in the ockerrockers left for the same reason as Napier Guild not going anywhere. Currently in corruption but their raid times mean I can only make 1 raid a week and they spent 3 hr wiping on vr the raid I've been on so far.

5.) Available time to join us for raiding
Weeknight's I work 3pm - 11pm Brisbane time. meaning I'd be about 30min - 1hr late for your weeknight raids but weekends can be done on time no worries.

6.) Character Stats (Etc. +1000 Spell damage, +202 hit, +20% crit)
2061 AP
129Hit
26.89% crit
10.4 k HP
7.8k Mana
This is unbuffed and no pots stats.

Ride

Back to top Go down

70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :) Empty Re: 70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :)

Post by Ride Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:10 am

Just a quick note... I also have a 70 Druid Feral spec atm in blues and greens. Would be willing to respec resto if I had the gear for healing Smile

Ride

Back to top Go down

70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :) Empty Re: 70 BM Hunter... Another of Napier's mates :)

Post by Napier Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:19 am

BEST DUDE!!!

THIS IS DARKSHADAS BF!!!

I RECOMMEND HIM!!!
Napier
Napier

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:24 am

I have been waiting for your app for so long Smile

Have heard you are a rather good player and could do good dps. Have already talked to Lietren (hunter leader) regarding you last week.

Currently, hunter raid slots are a little bit full, but Lietren is always looking for good hunters Smile

I hope you can understand currently that raid slots are not always guaranteed; you may not always get into raid all the time. However, it is almost guaranteed that good players will get very high priority on slots especially if they are early Wink We're looking for good players to fill our ranks all the time Smile

At the moment, we're focusing on mount hyjal, black temple and sometimes lady vashj. It would help greatly if you are able to read on all the boss fights in MH, and for BT, to read on High Warlord, Supremus, Akama, Teron Gorefiend.

Lietren, feel free to bring him to our 10-25 man for trialing, and extend ginvite after the trials if he is suitable in our guild, whenever you see fit =)

Ps.) We're also eagerly awaiting for Darkshada to post and apply to us Razz

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Lietren Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Thank you for applying. Yes Hunters slot are currently kind of full but we'll see.
As Landjuice mentioned, raid spots will be given to the more committed and consistent good playa.

Will be in touch for trial.

Cheers..

Lietren

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Napier Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:04 pm

hahaha Darkshada is thinking times are just a lil too late for her as young kid.

Dan works arvo early nights so he is fine.

He is a good hunter you will notice this quickly. Sarris will have to lift his game
Napier
Napier

Back to top Go down

Post by lync Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Napier wrote:Sarris will have to lift his game

My 60hunter can out-do sarris......we don't bring sarris for the "dps"...it's for comic relief.
lync
lync

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Ride Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:16 pm

HAHAHA Thanks for the G up Nap.

Unfortuantly the raid times are to late for darkshada as our 2 yr old daughter is up at 7am and one of us needs to be up with her.

Ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Napier Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Meeh just get lock her in her bed hahaha.
Napier
Napier

Back to top Go down

Post by Ride Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:09 pm

Already have one!!!! lol

Ever seen what a 2 yr old can do in a locked room?

Do it to often and you'll be renovating in no time lol

Ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Caslina Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:16 pm

Usually i'd ask the most important question to all new/potential recruits.
But seeing u have a 2yo kid, i'll pass...
Caslina
Caslina

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarris Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:05 pm

lync wrote:
Napier wrote:Sarris will have to lift his game

My 60hunter can out-do sarris......we don't bring sarris for the "dps"...it's for comic relief.

why...WHY!!!

Sarris

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ride Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:30 am

May I pls have access to your forums to be able to read your specific strats for bosses? to many out there to guess which one's you guys use lol

I registered with the site at the same time as I lodged the app so hopefuly someone just hasn't clicked ok yet. but if I noobed it up let me know and I'll reregister.

Cheers

Ride

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:58 am

Ops

Could you please re-register again as Ridethewake?

I'll activate your account when I see it =)

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440

Back to top Go down

Post by Lietren Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:39 am

Also do include me in your friend list.. Ur name too long to remember or either tat I have short memory, hehe.

Cheers..

Lietren

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Haloangel Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 pm

activated. Very Happy Welcome to our forum.
Haloangel
Haloangel

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Santh Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:47 am

Sarris is all talk no action no gaya no quallity no excellence !!!

Santh
Admin

Number of posts : 23

https://pinnacle.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down