Pinnacle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drellian's Re-Application

+2
Landjuice
Drellian
6 posters

Go down

Drellian's Re-Application Empty Drellian's Re-Application

Post by Drellian Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:44 pm

hey guys, i'm here trying to come back to the only SG based guild i found and lost in a matter of 2 weeks 4 months back. I had very,very bad issues to deal with then. I'm sorry i left suddenly but now i can confidently say that everything is looking very good and i once more want back into raiding/questing with you guys. here are my Stats just in case:

1) Name- Drellian
2) Class- Human Prot Warrior
3) Raid Exp- Kara clear, Grull's clear, mag's clear, Doomwalker clear, TK up to Kael'Thas, SSC up to Vashj, ZA done Bear & Bird Boss ;p. Have not done others coz i nvr had the opportunity to.
4) Available time- I usually reach home by 6.30 PM SG time so guess i'm ok with the Guild's plans.

Drellian

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Drellian's Re-Application Empty Re: Drellian's Re-Application

Post by Landjuice Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:10 pm

Hihi,

You missed out one of the question Razz

4.) Do you have a previous guild? If so, why do you leave that guild?

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Proudmoore&n=Drellian
Could I know if your experience up to Kael and Vashj was with your previous guild?

To be honest, warrior slot are a little bit full in our guild now. I hope you do understand it may not be possible to get into raid everyday =( But we usually give priority to those who show positive attitude, are skilled and are early Smile

If you have other alts, please do let us know! Smile

Also, we raid almost everyday until 1130pm SG time (Except tuesday and friday), and sometimes we can wipe many many times Razz

Would you be ok with it?

Landjuice
Admin

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2008-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Drellian Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:00 am

Previous Guild- Nightwalkers frm Dalaran Server. I quit that server due to it being a fully US based one and fact that i cld not raid with them coz of my return to 8-5 job timing. They are currently clearing Hyjal/BT and should have downed Vashj and Kael already.

I was already informed about the Tank slot situation and i am ok with it. I do not expect to raid 24/7 also and dont wanna take up anyone's place, but if there are raids to other areas where the Tanks have already attained their gear then i could step in so as to not Ninja anything so to speak.

As for wiping, it's normal to wipe abit or alot due to a new boss and i am ok as long as people don't sream at others due to wipes lol. Timing is perfect for me and my other alts are still over in dalaran(70 Mage, 49 Feral Druid).

Drellian

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:52 am

Ok, as long as you are aware of the tanks situation it would be good Smile Just so it would be fair to you as well Smile

Good to hear you could join us regularly on our raids and can reach home so early Razz

Meanwhile, if it's possible, could you try to read up on the boss fights? We have cleared the below boss (or are attempting it).

Mount Hyjal: All
Black Temple: High Warlock Naj, Supremus, Akama, Teron gorefiend (try the simulator, or it's a guarantee wipe if you get ghosted), Bloodboil and Reliquery of Soul.

It's a lot of info there, just take your own time to read. You could skim through them under our strategy section Smile

Landjuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caslina Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Hmmm i rem a 2-days old warrior gquitting in the middle of raid after wiping with us in ZA & SSC (Lurker) on a particularly laggy night.
Was that you by chance? Razz
Caslina
Caslina

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Napier Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:31 pm

wa laaaaaao CHIP!!!!
Napier
Napier

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Drellian Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:36 pm

Yes Cas, that was me. That was the night when problems started. Anyway, do ya'll still do SSC or TK? coz i'm not sure if my current 15K hp and 550Def will be of good use. I would like to try and get some gear upgrades like T5 shoulders n helm or sumthing that could boost me a lil bit more.

Drellian

Back to top Go down

Post by rodimus Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Oh yes. Your name reminds me some of the bad memories about ZA when I was still keen on leading a ZA group.
(I can have 3rd timed chest and I don't need to be a leader now.)

rodimus

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Drellian Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:44 pm

So what's the conclusion on my re-application? Am i in or out guys?? Hope to get some news asap as i'm leaving the country tomorrow morning for 2 weeks.

Drellian

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 pm

Sorry, I haven't been able to have much time to talk to you >_< (Yesterday was busy discussing some things with elfner and haloangel).

We'll have to bring you into our raid for trialing before deciding if ginvites will be extended. At the moment, warrior slot are rather full, so we will only invite when the slots are available.

May I know if you have already started reading on all the bosses we have cleared (or are attempting) in mount hyjal and black temple?

Being early before we start our raid invite can give you a higher chances to get invited if raid slot are not filled 10 minutes after our invites.

Landjuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haloangel Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:48 am

Drellian wrote:Yes Cas, that was me. That was the night when problems started. Anyway, do ya'll still do SSC or TK? coz i'm not sure if my current 15K hp and 550Def will be of good use. I would like to try and get some gear upgrades like T5 shoulders n helm or sumthing that could boost me a lil bit more.

We have currently stopped raiding in TK or SSC. We are now wiping in Archimonde and the other new bosses in BT. May I know if you are still able to wipe with us and also be able to accept other people's comment and/or suggestions for improvements?
Haloangel
Haloangel

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Landjuice Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 am

Hi,

As spoken yesterday, our current warrior are full. We would have to reject your application for now.

If there are free warrior slots in the future, we would contact you then.

Thank you for your interest in our guild.

Landjuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down